Supporting the Social and Emotional Wellbeing of Children
In addition to our book. We also offer school staff an opportunity to train in the programme and a chance to invest in further resources and supporting materials.
We currently have two options:
Video training and resource pack £250.00
Face to face training experience (£500.00-750.00)
Both packs provide you with everything you need to successfully deliver the Be the Jellyfish Programme in greater depth and are inclusive of the following materials:
- The Be the Jellyfish Training Manual – published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers, this book introduces you to the core ideas behind Be the Jellyfish and details step-by-step instructions on how to successfully deliver classes in your establishment.
- Jellyfish 4GB USB stick with PDF resources and training videos.
- Creative Chatter Resource Book – a spiral bound, photocopiable resource; helping children to safely explore thoughts, feelings and emotions through drawing.
- Be the Jellyfish Colouring Resource Book – a spiral bound, photocopiable resource which contains colouring sheets based on our mascot jellyfish and a range of activity ideas.
- A pack of the Be the Jellyfish Emotion Cards.
Our video pack can be ordered from our shop .
Every child is different and every school in different. If you can’t see something above which works for you and your school, contact us today to talk about how you can join the Jellyfish family.